Search results for disability
All results (90)
- Using animals to palliate a disability
- People with a disability
- Ground #6 - Disability in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Are emotional support animals (dogs, cats, etc.) recognized as a means of palliating a disability? Do people who have these animals with them have a right to reasonable accommodation and access to public places?
- Children with Pervasive Developmental Disorders : Service dogs constitute a means to palliate a disability
- Perception of a disability: a company will have to pay $4,000 in damages for a discriminatory dismissal
- Call to designate October as Disability Employment Awareness Month in Canada
- An important legal victory for parents of autistic children who use a service dog to palliate a disability
- Can I require someone to give me proof of their disability before I let them into my business?
- Charter rights
- Can I be asked on an employment application whether I am a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability, a member of an ethnic minority or a visible minority?
- $55,000 in damages for elderly man with a disability who experienced exploitation
- Employee fired because of a disability: an employer condemmed by the Human Rights Tribunal
- Dogs and other animals to palliate a disability (Foires aux questions)
- Freedom of expression and discrimination: a fundamental question debated in the Supreme Court today
- Universal access to supermarkets and pharmacies: six major chains pledge to improve their practices
- Service dogs and guide dogs
- Prohibited grounds of discrimination
- When is reasonable accommodation required for a guide dog or other service dog?
- Can a landlord refuse to rent to me because I smoke?
- Can we accept your complaint or report ?
- The 14 prohibited grounds for discrimination or harassment
- Are dogs that are training being trained to become service dogs allowed in public places?