Search results for Dog
All results (31)
- Service dogs and guide dogs
- Trained service dogs
- Children with Pervasive Developmental Disorders : Service dogs constitute a means to palliate a disability
- When is reasonable accommodation required for a guide dog or other service dog?
- I experienced discrimination
- Human Rights Tribunal ruling supports guide dogs in taxis
- Service dogs in training
- An important legal victory for parents of autistic children who use a service dog to palliate a disability
- Are emotional support animals (dogs, cats, etc.) recognized as a means of palliating a disability? Do people who have these animals with them have a right to reasonable accommodation and access to public places?
- Are dogs that are training being trained to become service dogs allowed in public places?
- What disabilities allow someone to bring a service dog into my business?
- Novak, a service dog that forced a landlord to pay $13,940 in damages
- Judge orders payment of more than $6,600 to a couple discriminated against by a Sherbrooke hotel owner because of a guide dog
- Dogs and other animals to palliate a disability (Foires aux questions)
- Our opinion on current issues
- Can I require someone to give me proof of their disability before I let them into my business?
- Example of mediation
- Using animals to palliate a disability
- Charter rights
- Ground #6 - Disability in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Therapy animals without training
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities: time to take action for a more inclusive society
- Examples of discrimination