Defending your rights
If your rights have not been respected, you can try to resolve the situation by:
How can the Commission help enforce your rights?
We provide information about your rights and obligations:
- on our website
- by phone or by email
If the Commission is unable to assist you, we will refer you to the organizations or institutions that can.
We can accept and process your complaint:
- if you believe you have experienced discrimination or harassment
- if you believe you have experienced exploitation
- if you have experienced reprisals because you filed a complaint with the Commission
Promoting your rights
- We can provide rights awareness activities and onsite training at your workplace, school or association.
- We provide online education and awareness tools.
- We can send you leaflets and brochures to distribute in your community and at events.
Did you know?
Our services are free of charge for everyone in Québec. You do not have to be a citizen or have a resident in order to receive them.