Certain sections of our website may generate "cookies".
- They are not used in any way to gather personal information about you;
- All information automatically transmitted between computers is only used for technological requirements inherent to the browsers or for collecting statistical data;
- No personal information is gathered by our organization unless the internet user gives prior consent.
What cookies cannot do
On our site, cookies do not permit us to know:
- the name of the user;
- the Email address of the user.
The information collected
The information known by our server when an HTML page is requested, with or without a "cookie" is:
- the IP address of the user, including the service provider. The address may differ from connection to connection;
- the browser used, including the operating system;
- the page where the link was made.
Electronic messages we receive are treated with the same confidentiality as regular mail.
|For more information